The acronym SEO stands for “search engine optimization” or “search engine optimizer.” Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of website or a web page in a search engine’s organic, natural or un-paid search results. Simply put, the earlier (or higher ranked in the search results) and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will have from the search engine’s users.
All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have primary search results. These search results include web pages and other content such as videos or local listings which are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. These are different than paid search ads and do not involve payment of any sort. SEO may target different kinds of search, including a local search, image search, video search, news search, academic search, or even industry-specific search engines.
Deciding to hire a SEO company is a big decision for your cleaning and restoration business. Hiring a SEO company has the potential to improve your site and save time. Conversely, hiring the wrong SEO company can also risk damage to your site and reputation. Make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an irresponsible SEO company can do to your site.
Spot On Solutions can provide useful services for cleaning and restoration website owners, including:
• A thorough review of your site content and structure
• Content development
• Management of online business marketing campaigns
• Keyword research
• Expertise in specific markets and locations
• SEO education and training
If you’re considering hiring an SEO company, the earlier in the process the better. One of the best times to hire is when you’re considering a site redesign or planning to launch a new site. This allows for you and your SEO company to ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up. However, if you already have your website in place, a good company can also help improve upon an existing site.
Some helpful questions to ask an SEO expert include:
• Examples of previous work (preferably in your industry)
• Success stories
• Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
• What online marketing services or advice do you offer to complement your organic search business?
• What is your communication process like?
• What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe?
• How do you measure your success?
• Tell me about your most important SEO techniques?
• How long have you been in business?
The professionals at Spot On Solutions understands that every restoration and cleaning business deals with competition. A great SEO strategy can make all the difference.
Do you need an online presence? Or need to improve the online presence you already have? Call 208-681-6448 and request a free website and competitor analysis. We will tell you how you stack up against your competition with no obligation.
Subscribe to get your free Monday Mo!