ppcOnline Advertising Campaigns

Our specialized advertising professionals work to increase your leads, conversions and repeat traffic, expanding your visibility online.

  • Targeted Adwords campaigns get your business seen by the right audience.
  • Retargeting campaigns help re-capture leads from your website, improving conversions.
  • A comprehensive advertising and SEO campaign can help your business grow.

Request A Quote

Adwords Campaigns

Adwords is a Google owned operation that uses a cost-per-click (CPC) advertising method. Ads are displayed on Google and its advertising network.

We will utilize Adwords to help your business get noticed and increase sales. Your business will be researched and collect any necessary data. We will then define your goals to achieve the best possible results. We will then create attention grabbing ads that will attract your target audience. We will continuously monitor your Adwords campaign and make any necessary changes to get the best results.

Retargeting Campaigns

Retargeting, also known as remarketing, is a cookie-based program that uses simple JavaScript to “follow” your clients throughout the Internet. Retargeting helps you recapture clients after they leave your website. On average websites only convert 2% of their first time viewers. The other 98% can be recaptured by retargeting ad campaigns.

The professionals at Spot On Solutions will design and execute a custom targeted display strategy that’s right for you.

Social Media Advertising

Social Media Advertising is a form of marketing that is done on any social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Our team of professionals will the following steps when implementing a social media advertising campaign.

We will research your business, website, competitors and social presence in order to create the best campaign results. Once data is collected we will create a personalized plan that clearly outlines the focus and overall goals of your social media advertising campaign.

An analysis of your campaign performance will be completed and reported. After the analysis is complete any necessary campaign changes will be made.

Need A New Website?

Request A Quote